- Ski in Ski out
- Sleeps 9
- Hot Tub
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Winter 17/18 from €3,000 to €6,500 per week
Summer 2017 from €2,000 to €2,400 per week
Altaka 4 is a brand new, fabulous central Morzine apartment with a hot tub. At 150m² it has spacious living areas with panoramic views of Morzine.
An exclusive development of apartments completed in Summer 2015, we are very excited to be able to offer this Morzine apartment as a holiday rental. Contemporary design and high quality finishes are paramount in this apartment along with the spacious living accommodation that it has to offer.
With the ability to ski in & ski out sets itself above other apartments.
Overlooking Morzine the views are stunning from the living areas or from the terrace, with plenty of light and sunshine adorning the property. Having skied back to the residence you can relax in front of the fire or lay back in the hot tub to rejuvenate for the next days adventure.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the apartment and make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the apartment and your skis and ski boots can be fitted in the apartment boot room. This allows you to start your holiday straight on arrival So sit back enjoy a glass of wine, just one of the items in your welcome hamper.
We will remain on hand to help with anything required during the week.
Slightly elevated above Morzine but a 5 minute walk into the centre for the restaurants, shops and bars.
You can ski back to the apartment from the “Piste B” blue run on the Pleney slope. From the terrace of the apartment you can ski across and down to the Pleney telecabine.
Master Bedroom 1 – King size bed, Terrace and Ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin & WC
Master Bedroom 2 – King size bed, Terrace and Ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin & WC
Bedroom 3 – King size bed or 2 singles
Bedroom 4 – 3 single beds
Family Bathroom – Bath/Shower, Basin & WC
- Sleeps 9
- Ski in Ski out
- 5 minutes walk to town
- Hot Tub
- Mid week Clean
- Superb Terrace
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Wine Fridge
- Coffee Machine
- Fire place
- Lift servicing Residence
- Gilchrest & Soames toiletries
- Eygptian Cotton Bed Linen
- Fluffy Towels
- Hot Tub Robes
- TV - English & French freeview
- DVD player
- Bluetooth Sound system
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Boot Warmers and ski storage
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Secure storage for bikes
- SUMMER MULTIPASS DISCOUNT
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise
- Transfers to resort – Private or shared transfers can be arranged for you from Airport to resort.
- Chef Services – We have a number of high end independent chefs in Morzine that can cook for you and your guests in the privacy of your own home. Whether a banquet or a more laid back spread our chefs can design a menu to your desire.
- Lift passes – Avoid the queues of the first day skiing. Ski passes will be collected and be at the apartment for your arrival.
- Ski lessons – Arranged dependent on your requirement.
- Ski and Boot hire – fitted at the apartment in your private boot room area upon your arrival
- Childcare – We work with a number of Nanny companies to Babysitting services.
- Additional cleaning services – throughout the week of your stay these services can be arranged at your convenience.
- Activity bookings
- Wine deliveries – Have your wine and beer order waiting for you at the apartment. We have long list of our favourite wine from a Burgundy 1er cru, Champagne to a Citrus Sauvignon. All at superb prices from our Wine dealer. Please ask for more details.
- Spa treatments
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School.
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.