Chalet Des Nants 2
- SLEEPS 4 - 8
- SKI IN SKI OUT
- 3 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 5 MINS WALK TO THE VILLAGE
- PRIVATE TERRACE
Winter 16/17 from €1,750 to €3,500 euros
Summer 2017 from €1,400 to €1,600 euros
Chalet Des Nants 2 has just been completed for the Winter 16/17 season. A perfect holiday apartment for a small group or 2 families in a exclusive chalet development.
The apartment is on the ground floor with plenty of light coming from large patio windows into the spacious open plan living area. A sleek modern kitchen with a breakfast bar faces onto dining and a comfortable seating area. The smart TV has English channels and Netflix and of course there is WiFi.
All 3 of the bedrooms are ensuite. The master bedroom has a king sized bed with doors leading onto the terrace. The second bedroom has a king sized bed or can be twins. Bedroom 3 has a inventive quad bunk which kids will love but it big enough for adults too.
The boot room is below the apartment with a separate entrance and plenty of storage space for kit and boot warmers. An internal door leads up to the apartment.
You can ski in ski out from the end of the road just 10 metres away. It is just 5 minutes walk to the bars, restaurants and shops of central Morzine. The superb family run hotel opposite are keen to welcome you to their cosy bar and restaurant.
For the summer, the apartment has a lovely terrace with outdoor dining.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the apartment and make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the apartment and your skis and ski boots will be fitted in the apartments boot room. This allows you to start your holiday straight on arrival, sit back enjoy a glass of wine from your generous welcome pack.
We will remain on hand to help with anything required during your stay
The apartment is situated just off the blue piste that runs from Fys chair lift to the Pleney telecabine.
It is 5 mins walk to the centre of Morzine and 5 mins walk to the ski bus if you wish to ski in Avoriaz.
Street: Taille Mas Pied des Nants, Morzine
Bedroom 1 – King sized bed, ensuite shower room and patio doors leading to the terrace
Bedroom 2 – King sized bed or 2 single and ensuite shower room
Bedroom 3 – Quad bunks and ensuite bathroom
- SLEEPS 4 - 8
- 2 ENSUITE BEDROOMS & 1 ENSUITE BUNKROOM
- SKI IN SKI OUT
- SKI ROOM WITH BOOT WARMERS
- PRIVATE PARKING
- CENTRAL LOCATION 5 MINS FROM VILLAGE
- PRIVATE TERRACE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- WASHING MACHINE
- TV WITH ENGLISH TV & NETFLIX
- SUMMER MULTIPASS DISCOUNT
- LOCKABLE STORAGE FOR BIKES
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise
- Transfers to resort – Private or shared transfers can be arranged for you from Airport to resort.
- Chef Services – We have a number of high end independent chefs in Morzine that can cook for you and your guests in the privacy of your own home. Whether a banquet or a more laid back spread our chefs can design a menu to your desire.
- Lift passes – Avoid the queues of the first day skiing. Ski passes will be collected and be at the apartment for your arrival.
- Ski lessons – Arranged dependent on your requirement.
- Ski and Boot hire – fitted at the apartment in your private boot room area upon your arrival
- Childcare – We work with a number of Nanny companies to Babysitting services.
- Additional cleaning services – throughout the week of your stay these services can be arranged at your convenience.
- Activity bookings
- Wine deliveries – Have your wine and beer order waiting for you at the apartment. We have long list of our favourite wine from a Burgundy 1er cru, Champagne to a Citrus Sauvignon. All at superb prices from our Wine dealer. Please ask for more details.
- Spa treatments
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School.
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.