Les Chalets Joux Plan, L’Aigle
- SLEEPS 6 - 9
- 3 ENSUITE BEDROOMS & 1 ENSUITE BUNKROOM
- PRIME CENTRAL LOCATION
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- BOOT ROOM
Winter from 4th February 2018 – €2,600 to €5,500 euros per week
New for the 2017/18 ski season, Les Chalets Joux Plan is an exclusive development of luxury apartments in Morzine.
The residence is in a prime location just opposite the Pleney Telecabine and with the shops and restaurants of town on your doorstep .
The chalet style residence will be finished to the highest specification with luxurious bathrooms, sleek modern kitchens and modern design throughout. Each apartment will be finished and furnished individually by its private owners.
Elevation have confirmed a number of apartments for holiday rental in the building, sleeping anything from 4 to 9 guests. Any of the apartments can be booked together for larger parties.
This large apartment is over 2 floors and sleeps up to 9 guests. The open plan living area is on the upper floor with large window, making the most of the beautiful mountain views beyond. The generous space allows for dining and comfortable seating for everyone. A state of the art kitchen with everything you or your private chef will need.
The 4 bedrooms all have ensuite shower rooms. The Master bedroom also has a dressing room. There is a triple ensuite suite bunkroom that kids will love.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the chalet and make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the chalet and your skis and ski boots will be fitted in the boot room. This allows you to start your holiday straight away, so sit back enjoy a glass of the wine in your complementary welcome pack.
Our concierge services and fully flexible approach means we can create your perfect holiday for you. From private chefs and housekeeping to transfers, grocery shopping and wine deliveries or anything else you would like to arrange. We will guide your through your booking and will remain on had to help during your stay
The apartment is a superb location opposite the Pleney Telecabine. Perfect for dropping off for ski lessons and kindergarten.
The SuperMorzine lift is just 5 minutes walk on foot or via the free Petit Train from the Pleney Telecabine.
The shops, bars and restaurants of Morzine are on you doorstep
Master Bedroom 1 – Ensuite with king sized bed, dressing room with storage and patio doors to the private garden
Bedroom 2 – Ensuite with king sized bed, storage and patio doors to the private garden
Bedroom 3 – Ensuite with king sized bed
Bedroom 4 – Ensuite triple bunk room
- Sleeps 6 - 9
- 3 Ensuite Bedrooms & 1 Ensuite Bunkroom
- Open Plan Living Area
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room
- Boot Room with Warmers
- Secure Garage
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise
- Transfers to resort – Private or shared transfers can be arranged for you from Airport to resort.
- Chef Services – We have a number of high end independent chefs in Morzine that can cook for you and your guests in the privacy of your own home. Whether a banquet or a more laid back spread our chefs can design a menu to your desire.
- Lift passes – Avoid the queues of the first day skiing. Ski passes will be collected and be at the apartment for your arrival.
- Ski lessons – Arranged dependent on your requirement.
- Ski and Boot hire – fitted at the apartment in your private boot room area upon your arrival
- Childcare – We work with a number of Nanny companies to Babysitting services.
- Additional cleaning services – throughout the week of your stay these services can be arranged at your convenience.
- Activity bookings
- Wine deliveries – Have your wine and beer order waiting for you at the apartment. We have long list of our favourite wine from a Burgundy 1er cru, Champagne to a Citrus Sauvignon. All at superb prices from our Wine dealer. Please ask for more details.
- Spa treatments
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School.
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.