- SLEEPS 9
- LARGE TERRACE
- 4 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- WOOD BURNER
Winter 17/18 from €2000 to €5000 per week
Chalet L’Elegante is a brand new luxury self catered chalet for Winter 17/18. The semi detached chalet is 120m² over 2 floors and has beautiful mountain views and a large private terrace. It sleeps up to 9 guests in 4 ensuite bedrooms.
The ground floor of the chalet comprises of a large open plan living area. A free standing wood burner makes a wonderful warm focal point. A modern kitchen with breakfast bar, Nespresso coffee machine and a separate utility room face onto formal dining.
The views from the large windows look on to Ressachaux peak beyond. Patio doors on all sides lead to the large secure terrace. Bedroom 4 is on the first floor and has an ensuite shower room with a WC just outside the bedroom door.
There is WiFi throughout the chalet and two SMART TVs with English and French channels. One is on the wall in the living room and one is in the family bedroom; ideal for kids quiet time.
There are 3 further bedrooms on the first floor all have vaulted ceilings and ensuite bathrooms. The Master bedroom has a large ensuite bathroom with a bath, overhead shower and double sinks. There is a door to a private balcony with mountain views and plenty of storage.
The family room has an ensuite shower room, a large double bed that can be made up as twins and an extra full sized single bed. Bedroom 3 has a superking bed which can be made up as twins and an ensuite shower room. All the bedrooms have plenty of storage, Egyptian cotton bedding and hair dryers.
The chalet has a utility room with washer and dryer, a private boot room with heaters and private parking for two cars.
This is a fabulous chalet for entertaining, family holidays or friends enjoying time together.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the chalet and make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the chalet and your skis and ski boots will be fitted in the boot room. So you can start your holiday the minute you arrive with one of the complimentary bottles of wine from your welcome hamper.
We will remain on hand to help with anything required during the week.
The free ski bus is directly outside. Buses arrive about every 10 minutes and it is a 5 minute ride to the village centre.
The chalet is 1.4 km from the village and you can walk along the flat road in 15 minutes. The nearest bar is 10 minutes away and the supermarket is about this same distance.
We can easily include a slope transfer for you on any day, either to or from the lifts.
There is a beautiful riverside walk to town which is clearly signposted and takes about 25 minutes.
Master Bedroom 1 – Ensuite with bath/shower, king size bed and a private balcony with mountain views
Family Bedroom 2 – Ensuite shower room, super king or twin beds and a single bed
Bedroom 3 – Ensuite shower room, super king bed or twins, mountain views
Bedroom 4 – Ensuite shower room with a seperate WC just outside, king size bed, leading onto a terrace with mountain views
- SLEEPS 9
- QUIET LOCATION
- 4 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- SKI BUS DIRECTLY OUTSIDE
- WOOD BURNING STOVE
- MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- GILCHREST & SOAMES TOILETRIES
- EYGPTIAN COTTON BEDLINEN
- TV WITH UK FREEVIEW
- GAMES CONSOLE
- WASHING MACHINE
- TUMBLE DRYER
- COFFEE MACHINE
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- BOOT WARMERS AND SKI STORAGE
- PRIVATE SECURE TERRACE
- PRIVATE PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- BOARD GAMES
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise
- Transfers to resort – Private or shared transfers can be arranged for you from Airport to resort.
- Chef Services – We have a number of high end independent chefs in Morzine that can cook for you and your guests in the privacy of your own home. Whether a banquet or a more laid back spread our chefs can design a menu to your desire.
- Lift passes – Avoid the queues of the first day skiing. Ski passes will be collected and be at the apartment for your arrival.
- Ski lessons – Arranged dependent on your requirement.
- Ski and Boot hire – fitted at the apartment in your private boot room area upon your arrival
- Childcare – We work with a number of Nanny companies to Babysitting services.
- Additional cleaning services – throughout the week of your stay these services can be arranged at your convenience.
- Activity bookings
- Wine deliveries – Have your wine and beer order waiting for you at the apartment. We have long list of our favourite wine from a Burgundy 1er cru, Champagne to a Citrus Sauvignon. All at superb prices from our Wine dealer. Please ask for more details.
- Spa treatments
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School.
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.