Chalet North Star
- SLEEPS 11
- HOT TUB
- 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- QUIET LOCATION
- COSYROOM WITH TV AND GAMING
- PRIVATE GARDEN & PARKING
Summer €2,200 to €2,400 per week
Winter 2017/18 from €2,700 to €6,500 per week
Chalet North Star is available all year round, please contact us for out of season bookings
Chalet North Star is a brand new large chalet with a hot tub in Morzine. It has been designed and fitted to the highest specification. At 250m² arranged over 3 floors it feels spacious and light, and there are views over the valley to the arresting peak of Nantaux beyond.
The large open plan kitchen and living area has a comfortable seating area with a wood burning stove, a generous dining area and a sleek fitted kitchen. The living area has bifold doors leading on to a large balcony facing the mountains and with further windows the space feels incredibly light and airy.
The 5 bedrooms are all very spacious with wonderfully comfortable beds and are all ensuite. The bedrooms sleep 11 adults very comfortably plus a further two pull out beds can be added to bedroom 4 to enable a further 2 kids to be accommodated. There is a cosy playroom with TV and video games, a boot room with boot warmers and a utility room with washer and dryer.
From returning from a hard day on the mountain you can unwind in the hot tub, relax in front of the fire (all wood and kindling is provided for your use) or watch a movie in the playroom.
The chalet is great for summer holidays and includes a private garden, lockable bike storeage, outside dining and bbq. Mountain bikers are welcome at Chalet North Star.
This is a fabulous chalet for entertaining, family holidays or friends enjoying time together.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the chalet and make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the chalet and your skis and ski boots will be fitted in the boot room. This allows you to start your holiday straight on arrival, sit back enjoy a glass of wine (just one of the items in your welcome hamper)
We will remain on hand to help with anything required during the week.
What our guests say:
“Chalet North Star is the best chalet we have ever stayed in. It is so light and there is so much space, it was perfect for our big group. The bus was just round the corner so it was no problem getting to and from town. The kids loved the hot tub and the adults loved the wine fridge! We will definitely be back” Wilfred Family, January 2017
The chalet is in a quiet location 1.5km from the town centre. It is just a 2 minutes walk to the free hop on/off bus to town, which is just 5 minutes ride away. The nearest bar is 10 mins walk away. There is ample parking on the large drive if you are bringing a car.
If you would like to add on a transfer to and from the slopes we can easily add this in.
Master Suite – Super king size bed or 2 singles, balcony and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, free standing bath, basin & WC
Bedroom 1 – Super king size bed or 2 singles, access to a terrace and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin & WC
Bedroom 2 – Super King size bed or 2 singles and ensuite bathroom with bath, overhead shower, basin & WC
Bedroom 3 – King size bed or 2 singles with ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin and WC
Bedroom 4 – 3 single beds, balcony access and an ensuite bathoom with shower, basin and WC. Plus two pull out beds which would suit kids.
- SLEEPS 11 (PLUS 2 KIDS)
- HOT TUB
- QUIET LOCATION
- 2 MINS FROM SKI BUS
- WINE FRIDGE
- WOOD BURNING STOVE
- GILCHREST & SOAMES TOILETRIES
- EYGPTIAN COTTON BEDLINEN
- DVD/BLUERAY PLAYER
- PS4 GAMES CONSOLE
- SONOS SYSTEM IN LIVING AREA & PLAYROOM
- WASHING MACHINE
- TUMBLE DRYER
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- COFFEE MACHINE
- HOT TUB TOWELS
- TV WITH UK FREEVIEW
- BOOT WARMERS AND SKI STORAGE
- PRIVATE PARKING FOR 3 CARS
- OUTSIDE DINING
- LOCKABLE BIKE STOREAGE
- SUMMER MULTIPASS DISCOUNT
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.