We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
It is the smaller details that make a holiday perfect. Our welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. The fire will ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood. We will be there to meet you and show you how everything works. We aim never to rush this introduction to ensure you feel fully at home. And of course we are always conactable if there is anything else you need.
Here are just some of the Concierge services. We are always on hand to help and advise, so please contact us to find out more
- Transfers to resort – Private or shared transfers can be arranged for you from airport to resort.
- Catering and chef services – We have a number of high end independent chefs in Morzine that can cook for you and your guests in the privacy of your own home. Whether a banquet or a more laid back spread our chefs can design a menu to your desire. We also recommend freshly cooked delivery providers.
- Lift Passes – Avoid the queues of the first day skiing. Ski passes will be collected and be at the apartment for your arrival
- Ski lessons – We can assist you in finding the right lessons for you or your children
- Ski and Snowboard hire – fitted at the apartment in your private boot room area upon your arrival
- Childcare – We recommend nannies, kids clubs and babysitting services.
- Housekeeping – We can provide any extra cleaning or linen changes that you require.
- Wine deliveries – Have your wine and beer order waiting for you at the apartment. We have long list of our favourite wine from a Burgundy 1er cru, Champagne to a Citrus Sauvignon. All at superb prices from a local cave.
- Grocery Deliveries – Would you would like some groceries delivered and put away on arrival?
- Daily Fresh Bakery Deliveries – Croissants, pain and pain au chocolat delivered every morning – you are in france after all!
- In resort transfers – We can make it easy for little ones and older ones to get to the slopes in ski boots.
- Activity bookings – Perhaps you have some non skiers in your group or you are visiting in the summer? We have lots of ideas of what to do and can help you book.
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenaline mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School.