Les Roches Noires
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
Summer €4,000 to €4,500 euros per week
Winter €4,500 to €8,750 euros per week
A prestigious self catered chalet in central Morzine, built in 2015 which has been designed to the highest specification. At 275m² arranged over 3 floors it is both a spacious and an imposing chalet. The vaulted ceilings of the living and kitchen area with its mixture of stone and wood are truly magnificent. The bedrooms are all very spacious with en-suite bathrooms.
Situated in the heart of Morzine everything is on your doorstep here. You can relax in the knowledge that everything is accessible on foot even if you have toddlers in your group.
From the moment you arrive at this luxury self catered chalet you appreciate the effort that has gone into its design. From the stone work in the entry hallway, a feature that continues through the chalet, to the vaulted ceilings of the split level living areas. The kitchen will be the envy of any professional chef, everything has been thought about and upon your request we can make sure the wine store is stocked prior to you arrival.
From returning from a hard day on the mountain you can unwind in the Sauna, relax in front of the fire (all wood and kindling is provided for your use) or watch a movie on the split level living room.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the chalet and make sure you feel at home. We want you to start your holiday straight away, so your ski passes will be ready for you and your skis and ski boots will be fitted in the boot room. Our welcome hamper includes wine and a selection of snacks so you can sit back and relax after your journey.
This is a fabulous chalet for entertaining, family holiday or friends enjoying time together.
Possibly the best location in Central Morzine. Mountain lifts, restaurants and shops are all on your doorstep. A mere 50m to the Super Morzine telecabine.
If you do not want to walk the 400m to the Pleney telecabine then just jump on the free petite train that will swiftly take you there.
Master Bedroom (1) – Super king size double bed, TV, balcony and ensuite bathroom, bath, walk in shower, basin and WC (16.5m²)
Master Bedroom (4) – Super king size double bed, TV, balcony and ensuite bathroom, bath, walk in shower, basin and WC (16.5m²)
Bedroom (5) – King size bed or 2 single beds, TV, balcony and ensuite bathroom, walk in shower, basin and WC (15.7m²)
Bedroom (6) – King size bed or 2 single beds, TV, balcony and ensuite bathroom, bath with shower overhead, basin and WC (14.6m²)
Family Suite (2 & 3) – Super King size bed or 2 singles, further bedroom with bunk beds, TV, balcony and ensuite bathroom, Bath with shower overhead, basin and WC (23.4m²)
Please advise us of how you would like the bedrooms configured for the zip link beds – 2 singles or a king size bed
- Luxury self catered chalet
- Central Town Location
- 50m from Super Morzine telecabine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sonos in all rooms
- TV room - free view
- TV in bedrooms
- Eygptian Cotton Linen
- Dressing Gowns
- Gilchrest & Soames Toiletries
- Coffee Machine
- Wine fridge
- Boot Room
- Boot dryers
- Utility Room
- Underfloor heating
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.