- Sleeps 6
- Hot tub
- 3 bedrooms
- Ski In Ski Out
- 2 bathrooms
Winter from €2,200 to €5,000 euros per week
Summer €2000 euros per week
New for Winter 16/17, Altaka 1 is a superb central Morzine self catered apartment with a hot tub. It has wonderful panoramic views from every room and from the large terrace. In our humble opinion this is the best 6 guest apartment in Morzine, it has the location, facilities and luxury finish normally only found in bigger properties.
An exclusive development of apartments completed in Summer 2015, it boasts a ski in/ski out position on the slopes of the Pleney. It has been designed with a contemporary feel and with high quality features such as luxury beds, a Quooker tap and a Lavazza coffee machine. The apartment is spacious throughout and has a clean, light and airy feel.
This is the perfect place for small groups to relax in and having skied back to the residence you can lay back in the hot tub or watch a movie to rejuvenate for the next days adventure.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the apartment and make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the apartment and your skis and ski boots will be fitted in the apartment boot room. This allows you to start your holiday straight away on arrival, sit back enjoy a glass of wine (just one of the items in your welcome hamper)
We will remain on hand to help with anything required during the week.
Route de la Combe A Zore
Master Bedroom 1 – King size bed or 2 singles, balcony, ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin & WC
Bedroom 2 – King size bed or 2 singles and balcony
Bedroom 3 – King size bed and terrace
Family Bathroom – Shower, Basin & WC
- Sleeps 6
- Ski In Ski Out
- Hot Tub
- 5 minutes walk to town
- Superb Terrace
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Lavazza Coffee Machine
- Lift Servicing Residence
- Gilchrest & Soames toiletries
- Eygptian Cotton Bed Linen
- Fluffy Towels
- Hot Tub Robes
- TV - English & French freeview
- DVD player
- Bluetooth Sound system
- Washing machine
- Boot Warmers and ski storage
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Quooker hot water tap
- SUMMER MULTIPASS DISCOUNT
- Secure bike storage
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise:
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment or chalet will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.
*Please note that Tourist Tax of 2 euros per adult per night is payable in resort on arrival*