- Ski in Ski out
- Sleeps 9
- Hot Tub
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Winter 17/18 from €3,000 to €6,500 per week
Summer 2017 from €2,000 to €2,400 per week
Altaka 4 is a brand new, fabulous central Morzine self catered apartment with a hot tub. At 150m² it has spacious living areas with panoramic views of Morzine.
An exclusive development of apartments completed in Summer 2015, we are very excited to be able to offer this Morzine apartment as a holiday rental. Contemporary design and high quality finishes are paramount in this apartment along with the spacious living accommodation that it has to offer.
With the ability to ski in/ski out it sets itself above other apartments.
Overlooking Morzine the views are stunning from the living areas or from the terrace, with plenty of light and sunshine adorning the property. Having skied back to the residence you can relax in front of the fire or lay back in the hot tub to rejuvenate for the next days adventure.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the apartment and make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the apartment and your skis and ski boots can be fitted in the apartment boot room. This allows you to start your holiday straight away on arrival So sit back enjoy a glass of wine, just one of the items in your welcome hamper.
We will remain on hand to help with anything required during the week.
Slightly elevated above Morzine but a 5 minute walk into the centre for the restaurants, shops and bars.
You can ski back to the apartment from the “Piste B” blue run on the Pleney slope. From the terrace of the apartment you can ski across and down to the Pleney telecabine.
Master Bedroom 1 – King size bed, Terrace and Ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin & WC
Master Bedroom 2 – King size bed, Terrace and Ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin & WC
Bedroom 3 – King size bed or 2 singles
Bedroom 4 – 3 single beds
Family Bathroom – Bath/Shower, Basin & WC
- Sleeps 9
- Ski in Ski out
- 5 minutes walk to town
- Hot Tub
- Mid week Clean
- Superb Terrace
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Wine Fridge
- Coffee Machine
- Fire place
- Lift servicing Residence
- Gilchrest & Soames toiletries
- Eygptian Cotton Bed Linen
- Fluffy Towels
- Hot Tub Robes
- TV - English & French freeview
- DVD player
- Bluetooth Sound system
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Boot Warmers and ski storage
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Secure storage for bikes
- SUMMER MULTIPASS DISCOUNT
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.