- Sleeps 9
- Ski in
- Hot Tub
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Winter 18/19 from €3,000 to €6,500 per week
Summer from €2,000 to €2,600 per week
Altaka 4 is a fabulous, central Morzine self catered apartment with a hot tub. At 150m² it has spacious living areas with panoramic views of Morzine.
An exclusive development of apartments this beautiful apartment sleeps up to 9 in 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are ensuite. Contemporary design and high quality finishes are paramount in this apartment along with the spacious living accommodation that it has to offer.
Overlooking Morzine the views are stunning from the living areas or from the terrace, with plenty of light and sunshine adorning the property. The large terrace that surrounds the property includes a private hot tub. The terrace leads straight onto the pastures of the Pleney mountain slopes. As the residence is set into the hill side, there is only one apartment above it and nothing below, so it feels very private.
Just 5 minutes walk from Morzine village. The Pleney telecabine is 10 minutes walk and the SuperMorzine is 7 minutes walk. In good conditions intermediate skiers can ski back to the apartment.
There is a large open plan living area with a generous and well equipped kitchen. There is WiFi, a SMART TV with English channels and DVD player. The 2 master bedrooms have superking beds, ensuite shower rooms and private balconies. Bedroom 3 can be a double or twin room and shares the house bathroom with the good sized triple bunk room.
Having skied back to the residence you can relax in front of the fire or lay back in the hot tub to rejuvenate for the next days adventure.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the apartment and make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the apartment and your skis and ski boots can be fitted in the apartment boot room. This allows you to start your holiday straight away on arrival so sit back enjoy a glass of wine, just one of the items in your welcome pack.
We will remain on hand to help with anything required during the week.
Slightly elevated above Morzine but a 5 minute walk into the centre for the restaurants, shops and bars.
In good conditions tou can ski back to the apartment from the “Piste B” blue run on the Pleney slope. Good skiers can ski from the terrace across and down to the Pleney telecabine.
Master Bedroom 1 – King size bed, private terrace, storage and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin & WC
Master Bedroom 2 – King size bed, private terrace, storage and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, basin & WC
Bedroom 3 – King size bed or 2 singles, storage
Bedroom 4 – 1 bunk bed & 1 single bed, storage, patio door to hot tub and terrace
Family Bathroom – Bath/Shower, Basin & WC
- Sleeps 9
- Ski in
- 5 minutes walk to town
- Hot Tub
- Mid week Clean
- Superb Terrace
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Wine Fridge
- Coffee Machine
- Fire place
- Lift servicing Residence
- Gilchrest & Soames toiletries
- Eygptian Cotton Bed Linen
- Fluffy Towels
- Hot Tub Robes
- TV - English & French freeview
- DVD player
- Bluetooth Sound system
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Boot Warmers and ski storage
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Secure storage for bikes
- All on level, lift to apartment, wide doorways (please ask us more about accessibility)
- SUMMER MULTIPASS DISCOUNT
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise:
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment or chalet will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.
*Please note that Tourist Tax of 2 euros per adult per night is payable in resort on arrival*