- SLEEPS 13
- 5 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- TRIPE BUNKROOM
- HOT TUB
- KIDS PLAYROOM
Summer 2019 – €3,000 per week
Winter 2019/2020 – from €5,000 to €10,000 per week
Chalet L’Anton is a state of the art self catered chalet in Morzine with a superb central location and hot tub.
The open plan living area has a large modern kitchen with a breakfast bar. The dining area comfortably seats 13 and there is plenty of sofa space around the real open fire. There is Wifi throughout the property and a SMART TV in the living room with English and French channels.
From the living floor you can access the sunny terrace, garden and hot tub, perfect for relaxing in the winter sunshine with views of the Pleney piste. The terrace leads to the separate play room which is above the boot room. The playroom has a comfy sofa, SMART TV and Playstation.
There are 6 bedrooms in total; 5 en-suite bedrooms and a triple bunk room. The 5 en-suite bedrooms have quality superking beds with luxury Egyptian cotton bedding and fluffy towels. Each room has a generous shower room, plenty of storage and a SMART TV.
The 2 master bedrooms include a private balcony, exposed beams and floor to ceiling windows. The en-suite bedrooms can be superking or twin beds.
The triple bunk room is perfect for kids and the there is a separate cloakroom next door.
This superbly located chalet is the perfect place for a ski or summer holiday with family and friends.
What our guests say about Chalet L’Anton – “…we have enjoyed our week in Morzine and Chalet L’Anton. The chalet was beautifully clean and very well equipped, and a perfect location for the slopes and restaurants” The Williams Family, Christmas 2017
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the chalet and make sure you feel at home. You can order your ski passes to be at the chalet and your skis equipement can be delivered along with wine, grocieries and anything else you need. This allows you to start your holiday straight away, so sit back enjoy a glass of the wine in your complementary welcome pack.
We will remain on hand to help with anything required during the week. Read more about our concierge services here.
The chalet is in central Morzine and is 5 mins walk to the SuperMorzine lift, bars and restaurants.
The free ski bus stop is just 2 minutes from the chalet if you wish to take it to the Pleney lift, or you can jump on the Petite Train at the SuperMorzine lift
The chalet is on a quiet lane with plenty of privacy and there is parking for 3 cars.
Master 1 – Superking or 2 singles, ensuite with bath and separate shower and a private balcony
Master 2 – Superking or 2 singles, ensuite with bath and separate shower and a private balcony
Bedroom 3 – Superking or 2 singles, ensuite with shower and twin sinks
Bedroom 4 – Superking or 2 singles, ensuite with shower and twin sinks
Bedroom 5 – Superking or 2 singles, ensuite with shower
Bedroom 6 – Triple bunkroom
Cloakroom on lower floor next to the bunkroom
Cloakroom just off the living area
- SLEEPS 10-13
- 5 LARGE ENSUITE BEDROOMS PLUS A BUNKROOM
- HOT TUB
- CENTRAL LOCATION 5 MINS FROM LIFTS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- FIREPLACE WITH COMPLEMENTARY WOOD
- COSYROOM WITH SMART TV & PLAYSTATION
- BOOT ROOM WITH WARMERS
- ENGLISH AND FRENCH TV
- LARGE SOUTH FACING TERRRACE WITH MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- SECURE STORAGE FOR BIKES
- SONOS SPEAKERS
- PARKING FOR UP TO 4 CARS
- PRIVATE GARDEN WITH OUTDOOR FURNITURE
- EGYPTIAN COTTON LINEN NCLUDED
- TOWELS AND ROBES INCLUDED
- COT AND HIGHCHAIR
- WASHING MACHINE & TUMBLE DRYER
- COMPLEMENTARY WELCOME PACK
- COMPLEMENTARY TOILETRIES
Summer 2019 Prices. SCROLL DOWN FOR WINTER 2019/20
Winter 2018/2019 Prices. SCROLL DOWN FOR SUMMER 2019 AND WINTER 2019/2020 PRICES
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise:
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment or chalet will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.
*Please note that Tourist Tax of 2 euros per adult per night is payable in resort on arrival*