- SLEEPS 6-12*
- HOT TUB
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- CENTRAL LOCATION
Winter 2019/20 from €2,500 euros to €6,000 euros per week
Summer 2019 from €1,600
Chalet V is a superbly located, 3 bedroom central Morzine chalet with a hot tub and garden. The chalet sleeps up to 6 adults and 6 kids*.
The shops, bars and restaurants of town are just minutes away, as are the Pleney and SuperMorzine Telecabines giving you access to the ski slopes, biking and walking trails.
The chalet is incredibly flexible with 3 bedrooms and a further 2 bunk rooms. So it can sleep up to 12 guests. There are 2 bathrooms and 3 separate WCs.
The chalet has brand new luxury super king beds in the 3 bedrooms with Egyptian cotton linen.
The ground floor has a living room and a kitchen diner. Patio doors from the living room lead to a mature hedged garden and the large private hot tub.
A central spiral staircase leads to the first floor where there are 2 bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC. Bedroom 1 has a new king size or twin beds. Bedroom 2 has a new king size or twin beds plus a bunk bed.
The lower floor has third bedroom with adjoining bunk rooms, shower room and separate WC. Bedroom 3 has a new king size or twin beds. The utility room with washer and dryer is also on the lower floor.
The chalet has Wifi through out, SONOS and English freeview. There is a big library of games and DVDs to keep kids and adults entertained.
For the summer, the secluded garden has a new terrace with outside dining and a BBQ.
This is an ideal chalet for those who want to be near the center of town but in a quiet, private chalet. Having a hot tub and a great central location makes this chalet a great base for your ski or summer adventure.
*Please note that this property has open staircases. If you have small children and require a stair gate please let us know prior to booking.
Chalet V has a superb central location just minutes from the shops, bars and restaurants of the village.
The Pleney Telecabine which accesses Les Gets and is where most lessons meet is just 7 minutes walk away
The Super Morzine Telecabine which accesses Avoriaz and Switzerland is also just 7 minutes walk away
Bedroom 1 – King size or twin beds
Bedroom 2 – King size or twin beds plus bunkbed
Bedroom 3 – King size or twin beds
Bunkroom 1 – Bunkbed & storage
Bunkroom 2 – Bunkbed
- SLEEPS UP TO 6 ADULTS & 6 KIDS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 BUNKROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS & 3 WC
- HOT TUB
- CENTRAL LOCATION JUST 2 MINUTE WALK TO VILLAGE
- ENGLISH TV CHANNELS
- UTILITY ROOM WITH WASHER & DRYER
- LIBRARY OF BOARD GAMES AND DVDS
- GILCHRIST AND SOAMES TOILETRIES
- EGYPTIAN COTTON LINEN
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- OUTSIDE DINING & BBQ
Winter 2018/19. SCROLL DOWN FOR SUMMER 2019 & WINTER 2019/20
Summer 2019. SCROLL DOWN FOR WINTER 2019/20
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise:
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment or chalet will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.
*Please note that Tourist Tax of 2 euros per adult per night is payable in resort on arrival*