If you are coming to ski or snowboard in Morzine and whether you have booked self catered or catered, booking skiing lessons can feel bewildering. With a myriad of choices here, where do you start? Here is our guide to finding the right sking lessons in Morzine.
Things to ask yourself
- Be honest about what level you are.
- What is your aim for the week? Do you want to have progressed to a certain level or is it more important to you just to be in the same group as your friends?
- Do you want private or group lessons? Group lessons are around €230 euros for 6 days, private lessons will start from about €170 euros per hour for 2 hours
- Ideally what time of the day do you want to book? Morning group lessons start at about 9am and afternoon usually at 2pm
- Where do you want your lessons to start? Our chalets are near to the Pleney lift, so for kids and morning lessons that is the ideal and usual starting point. If you choose your lessons to be Avoriaz or Les Gets based then give yourself at least 30-45 mins to get there.
- What language do you want the lessons to be in? Some people find it hard to listen to a none native speaker out on the slopes. If you think this is going to be the case ask about the instructor who will be taking you.
At Elevation, we offer luxury self catered chalets in Morzine with the benefit of a concierge service that can include help with booking ski lessons. We’ve found the most effective way to help is to work through the above questions with you, then to match you with the perfect provider. We initiate the booking, outlining your needs, then hand over to the provider to work through the finer details with you.
To book a luxury self catered chalet with Elevation just go to our website www.elevationalps.com to view our beautiful, brand new properties and check availability. Alternatively contact us at email@example.com.