WINTER AND SUMMER SEASON JOBS IN MORZINE
Elevation Alps is a luxury self catered chalet company in Morzine, which is part of the huge Portes du Soleil ski area in France. We offer our guests high quality vacation rental chalets and apartments plus concierge services like private chefs, housekeeping, grocery, wine deliveries and childcare.
We are a small independent company with a fun and enthusiastic team who live right here in Morzine. Our ethos is really simple; “Work Hard, Be Nice”. We have been incredibly lucky to employ some amazing individuals who have cared deeply about their own and the companies growth and success.
Most of our guests speak English but we also have French, Dutch and German speaking guests too. Our management team speak English and some French. You will find a welcoming and understanding environment if English is not your first language but you want to improve.
You will get plenty of time to enjoy the mountains here in Morzine. There is a huge and varied seasonnaire lifestyle in the town with a young and exciting vibe. And as Morzine is in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area you will enjoy some of the best skiing, snowboarding and mountain biking in the Alps.
So if you care about what you do and can work hard with a smile on your face, then we would love you to join our team.
Read a personal view of what it is like to work for us here
Apply to any of our vacancies by sending your CV and covering letter to Sian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current vacancies
Winter Season 2023/2024
Our Winter Vacancies are now filled!
Part Time Property guardians
Do you want to work a summer season and maximise your time biking and hiking in the mountains? Elevation Alps offer our guests self-catered luxury chalets and apartments and we are searching for an outstanding summer team to make their stay an unforgettable experience.
In small teams you will be responsible for looking after a selection of properties which will entail ensuring they are cleaned to elevation standard, reporting maintenance issues quickly, keeping stores topped up and tidy; and proudly welcoming in guests.
Although working in small teams, we are still one big team and checking in to help others is also part of the job.
Who we are looking for:
- People who care about putting in 100% into any task they are set.
- Team players who support each other to get the end goal done.
- Ability to take instructions but also to think creatively when curve balls happen to find solutions and problem solve.
- We want you to love the mountains and shout it from the rooftops! The more you are excited about the resort and experiencing all it has to offer and sharing it with others; the more your guests will be enamoured by you as a host and elevated about their holiday.
- The role is hard work physically and we require a good level of fitness from our staff members.
What we offer
- Options of 15-24hour contracts
- Monthly salary (French minimum wage)
- High quality staff accommodation in the centre of Morzine
- Airport transfers at beginning and end of the season
- If you use your own vehicle for work you will be recompensed accordingly
-EU passport holders or French visa holders only
-French registered Auto-Entrepreneurs
-Ability to speak English at B1 level