ElevationAlps is a luxury self catered chalet company in Morzine. We offer our guests great ski and summer holiday rentals and superb concierge services like private chefs, transfers, liftpasses, grocery and wine deliveries and childcare.
We are a new independent company with a tight knit team. Our ethos is really simple; “Work Hard, Be Nice”. We are growing quickly, from 2 properties in 2015/16 to 23 properties for Winter 19/20. We have been incredibly lucky to employ some amazing individuals who have cared deeply about their own and the companies growth and success.
You will get plenty of time to enjoy the season here in Morzine. There is a huge and varied seasonnaire lifestyle in the town with loads going on and some of the best skiing, snowboarding and mountain biking in the Alps. This year our own team will grow to about 18 people, so you will have a ready made group of friends to kick start your fun.
So if you care about what you do and can work hard with a smile on your face, then we would love you to join our team. Please note that applicants must have their own means of transport to get to and from our properties whilst working.
Apply to any of our vacancies by sending your CV and covering letter to Kath Leake at Info@elevationalps.com
Our current vacancies
Our chalet host role is a little different to the classic catered chalet host job you might have experienced before. If you are looking to work less & play more, but still use the skills you have learnt hosting elsewhere, then this is the perfect role for you.
Our properties are all booked as self catered, then we add in services like extra housekeeping, slope transfers, private chefs, grocery and wine deliveries. You will look after your chalets and guests but you can leave the cooking and many of the extra concierge services to be provided by other professionals.
You will look after a small number of properties and care for them as if they are your own. Our chalets and apartments are luxury and so are our standards. The core product of an Elevation Alps holiday is simple – a beautiful property cleaned to a 5 star standard and a warm welcome.
- Clean your chalets to a world class standard and set it up for the new guests
- Welcome your guests to their chalet, showing them how everything works and introducing them to the resort
- Highlighting when anything is broken, damaged or missing
- Supporting any extra cleaning your guests book during the week
- You may be asked to support other teams in other chalets on an ad hoc basis
There is also the opportunity to assist with the following if you want extra hours
- Slope transfers for those who fit the legal criteria for driving
- Babysitting for those who have experience
We have a short time to clean our chalets from the departing guest and set them up for the next arrival, so work can be pretty frenetic. We need people who are always willing to work until the job is done.
You will work in small teams or on your own. You will take responsibility for the work you do and use your common sense to solve small problems that may occur during your day. Couples and friends are very welcome to apply.
Hours and Pay
- Contracts from 15 to 25 hours per week. Everyone works a Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday morning. Other days are dependent on the length of your contract.
- Seasonal French Contracts
- Auto-entrepreneurs are very welcome to apply
What type of person are we looking for?
- You will have attention to detail
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Customer focused
- Able to deal with change
- Be Responsible
- Be Self motivated
- EU/UK passport holder
Of benefit but not essential:
- Hold a valid and clean drivers license with at least 3 years driving experience
- Cleaning experience
- Your own transport