Would you like to spend the winter skiing or snowboarding in the French Alps and work to earn some money at the same time? When you get a ski season job with Elevation Alps you get plenty of time off to enjoy the mountain.
Elevation Alps is a luxury self catered chalet company in Morzine, which is part of the huge Portes du Soleil ski area in France. We offer our guests high quality vacation rental chalets and apartments plus concierge services like private chefs, housekeeping, grocery and wine deliveries and childcare.
We are a small independent company with a fun and enthusiastic team who live right here in Morzine. Our ethos is really simple; “Work Hard, Be Nice”. We have been incredibly lucky to employ some amazing individuals who have cared deeply about their own and the companies growth and success.
Most of our guests speak English but we also have French, Dutch and German speaking guests too. Our management team speak English and some French. You will find a welcoming and understanding environment if English is not your first language but you want to improve.
You will get plenty of time to enjoy the skiing here in Morzine. There is a huge and varied seasonnaire lifestyle in the town with a young and exciting vibe. And as Morzine is in the heart of the Portes de Soleil ski area you will enjoy some of the best skiing, snowboarding and mountain biking in the Alps. This year we will be taking on around 24 extra seasonal staff, so you will be part of a group of like minded people from the beginning.
Accomodation is hard to find in Morzine so we have organised that on your behalf.
So if you care about what you do and can work hard with a smile on your face, then we would love you to join our team.
Read a personal view of what it is like to work for us here
Apply to any of our vacancies by sending your CV and covering letter to Kath Leake at Info@elevationalps.com
Our current vacancies
Part Time Chalet Housekeepers
Our part time chalet housekeeping role is perfect if you are looking to work but also get lots of time off to enjoy the mountain. You will need to have a reasonable level of English, but we are happy to employ people who want to improve their English or French language skills.
You will manage a small number of properties and care for them as if they are your own. Our chalets and apartments are luxury and so are our standards. The core product of an Elevation Alps holiday is simple – a beautiful property cleaned to a 5-star standard and a warm welcome.
- Clean your chalets to a world class standard and set it up for the new guests
- Highlighting when anything is broken, damaged or missing
- Supporting any extra cleaning your guests’ book during the week
- You may be asked to support other teams in other chalets on an ad hoc basis
- Depending on your customer service and English speaking skills, you may be invited to help us welcome guests and ensure that they have everything they need.
- Speak English at a B1 level
- You will have attention to detail
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Be Responsible
Hours and Pay
- Contracts for 15 hours per week. Working days are Saturday and Sunday. There may be extra few hours on week days (dependent on the length of your contract and guest bookings)
- The season runs from mid-December to the end of April. Exact start and end dates are to be confirmed
- Option of either:
- Seasonal French Contracts for both EU and UK passport holders*
- French registered Auto-entrepreneurs (EU passport holders or French residents only)
*Work permits will be arranged and paid for by us for any successful UK passport holding applicants. Visas will need to be paid for and organised by the candidate
Is Accommodation Included?
- No, but we have organised two good quality apartments: central location, 5-minute walk to the Super Morzine Telecabine. The rental price is very competitive. It’s on a first come, first serve basis.