WINTER AND SUMMER SEASON JOBS IN MORZINE
Elevation Alps is a luxury self catered chalet company in Morzine, which is part of the huge Portes du Soleil ski area in France. We offer our guests high quality vacation rental chalets and apartments plus concierge services like private chefs, housekeeping, grocery, wine deliveries and childcare.
We are a small independent company with a fun and enthusiastic team who live right here in Morzine. Our ethos is really simple; “Work Hard, Be Nice”. We have been incredibly lucky to employ some amazing individuals who have cared deeply about their own and the companies growth and success.
Most of our guests speak English but we also have French, Dutch and German speaking guests too. Our management team speak English and some French. You will find a welcoming and understanding environment if English is not your first language but you want to improve.
You will get plenty of time to enjoy the skiing here in Morzine. There is a huge and varied seasonnaire lifestyle in the town with a young and exciting vibe. And as Morzine is in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area you will enjoy some of the best skiing, snowboarding and mountain biking in the Alps. This year we will be taking on around 20 seasonal staff, so you will be part of a group of like minded people from the beginning.
So if you care about what you do and can work hard with a smile on your face, then we would love you to join our team.
Read a personal view of what it is like to work for us here
Apply to any of our vacancies by sending your CV and covering letter to Lindsay McMordie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current vacancies
Part Time Chalet Hosts
Would you like to spend the winter skiing or snowboarding in the French Alps and work to earn some money at the same time? Our part time chalet host role is perfect if you are looking to work but also get lots of time off to enjoy the mountain.
You will manage a small number of properties and care for them as if they are your own. Our chalets and apartments are luxury and so are our standards. The core product of an Elevation Alps holiday is simple – a beautiful property cleaned to a 5-star standard and a warm welcome.
You will need to have a good level of English. French language skills are a bonus but not required.
- Clean your properties to a world class standard and get it ready for the new guests arriving
- Welcoming guests, managing their arrival, departure and any issues they may have during their stay
- Highlighting when anything is broken, damaged or missing
- Supporting any extra cleaning your guests’ book during their stay
- You may be asked to support other teams in other properties on an ad hoc basis
- Speak English to at least a B1 level
- You will have attention to detail
- Be customer focused
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- High level of responsibility and accountability
- The ability to drive is a benefit but not essential
- Contracts for 24 hours per week. Working days are Wednesday and / or Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Winter season contract (mid December to mid April)
- If you would like to work less than 24 hours then it is possible for you to work just on a Saturday and Sunday. Contact us to discuss this option.
The package includes:
- Monthly salary (French minimum wage 24 hours per week)
- High quality staff accommodation in the centre of Morzine
- Ski hire for the season
- Airport transfers at beginning and end of the season
- If you use your own vehicle for work you will be recompensed accordingly
The package does not include a lift pass. You will be able to buy a workers season ski pass from €360 euros.
Who can apply?
EU passport holders or French residents only
French registered Auto-Entrepreneurs
UK / Non EU passport holders can not apply for this part time role.