It is hard work to find a ski weekend or short break, and rare to find one in luxury self catered accommodation. ElevationAlps in Morzine are committed to providing flexible and hassle free ski weekends and short breaks for any size of group. Our new luxury apartments are perfect for groups of friends or corporate ski groups.
Why choose an ElevationAlps Ski Weekend or Ski Short Break?
- Luxury Self Catered chalets and apartments right in the centre of town
- Ensuite rooms with king size OR twin beds
- Short transfer from Geneva airport to Morzine, just 80 minutes
- Add any additional services you need to make the most of your time – transfers, chefs, wine and grocery deliveries, lift passes
- Access to the biggest ski area in the Alps; the Portes du Soleil
- Simple dates with simple pricing
Ski Weekend & Ski Short Break Availability
Our ski weekend stays run from 3 or 4 days during the week, based on availability. Currently we have availability in December 2018 and January 2019.
We have kept our pricing really simple – just a price for the whole chalet or apartment for the period of the short stay. You can choose to add on transfers, lift passes or any of our other concierge services to the rental price.
See more about what is included at the bottom of the page.
w/c 15th December
w/c 5th January
Sat 5 Jan to Weds 9 Jan (4 nights)
Ferme Colline, sleeps 9 plus hot tub – 4 nights €2,000 BOOKED
w/c 12th January
w/c 19th January
What is included in an ElevationAlps Ski Break
Our short breaks include the same ElevationAlps luxury services as our full week holidays
The price includes:
- Sole occupancy of the apartment
- Meet and greet at the chalet to show you how everything works
- Linen & Towels
- End of stay clean
- Welcome pack
- Tourist tax is payable in resort; 2 euros per adult per night
You can personalize your booking by adding any of our concierge services:
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. This does not need to be every night. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from. These are fabulous wines at prices that are a lot cheaper than Carrefour!
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Childcare – we can help organise a nanny, kids club and babysitting
- Fresh daily bakery deliveries
More about an ElevationAlps Ski Weekend or Ski Short Break
With a short transfer from Geneva airport Morzine is the ideal resort for a quick ski getaway. Getting to Geneva is easy too with hundreds of direct flights from the UK and elsewhere. You could be on a flight at breakfast and on the slopes by lunch time.
Our short break luxury chalets and apartments are all within 5 minutes walk of town. It doesn’t matter when you arrive, you can drop your bags and get onto the slopes. We can arrange to have your ski passes with us when you arrive so you don’t have to queue up at the lift pass office.
All our chalets and apartments are self catered with the option of adding any services you wish. So you only pay for what you want. Add transfers, private chefs, dinner deliveries, bakery and wine deliveries or have your cupboards stocked for when you arrive. Time is of the essence when you are only here for 3 or 4 days, so let us take the hassle away.
Got a big group? We have a number of apartments in the same residence so you book two or more to fit your big corporate ski group in.
Morzine is at the heart of the Portes du Soleil, one if the biggest ski resorts in the Alps. From the village you can ski the Morzine/Les Gets side of the resort or the head to the high slopes of Avoriaz. With a huge selection of pistes on both sides, all levels and abilities will find something for them.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you have a larger group or want different dates, just enquire. We will do everything we can to accommodate you.