Les Chalets Joux Plan, Le Lapin
- SLEEPS 4-6
- PRIME CENTRAL LOCATON
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
Winter – From 5th February €2,000 to €3,500 euros per week
New for the 2017/18 ski season, Les Chalets Joux Plan is an exclusive development of luxury apartments in Morzine.
The residence is in a prime location just opposite the Pleney Telecabine and with the shops and restaurants of town on your doorstep .
The chalet style residence will be finished to the highest specification with luxurious bathrooms, sleek modern kitchens and modern design throughout. Each apartment will be finished and furnished individually by its private owners.
Elevation have confirmed a number of apartments for holiday rental in the building, sleeping anything from 4 to 9 guests. Any of the apartments can be booked together for larger parties.
This beautiful apartment, sleeping 4 – 6 guests, is perfect for a family or small group. The open plan living area comprising of a modern kitchen, dining area and comfortable seating. A patio door leads onto the large terrace and private garden.
The Master bedroom has an ensuite shower room and a patio door leading to the garden. The second double bedroom and the separate bunk room also have patio doors to the garden and share a bathroom.
We will be adding construction updates as we move towards completion
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the apartment to make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the chalet and your skis and ski boots will be fitted in the boot room. This allows you to start your holiday straight away, so sit back enjoy a glass of the wine in your complementary welcome pack.
Our concierge services and fully flexible approach means we can create your perfect holiday for you. From private chefs and housekeeping to transfers, grocery shopping and wine deliveries or anything else you would like to arrange. We will guide your through your booking and will remain on had to help during your stay
The apartment is a superb location opposite the Pleney Telecabine. Perfect for dropping off for ski lessons and kindergarten.
The SuperMorzine lift is just 5 minutes walk on foot or via the free Petit Train from the Pleney Telecabine.
The shops, bars and restaurants of Morzine are on you doorstep
Master Bedroom 1 – Ensuite shower room, kingsized bed, patio doors, storage
Bedroom 2 – King sized bed, patio doors, storage
Bedroom 3 – Bunkroom
- Detailed features to follow
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.