Les Chalets Joux Plane, The Alpine Penthouse
- SLEEPS 10
- VERY CENTRAL
- 4 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- LARGE LIVING AREA
- FEATURE FIREPLACE
Winter from €3000 to €6,500 euros per week
Summer from €2000 euros per week
New for the 2017/18 ski season, Les Chalets Joux Plane is an exclusive development of luxury apartments in Morzine. The residence is in a prime location just opposite the Pleney Telecabine, with the shops and restaurants of town on your doorstep.
The Alpine Penthouse is the biggest of the penthouse apartments in the residence. This large apartment is set over 2 floors and sleeps up to 10 guests in 4 en-suite bedrooms.
The open plan living area is on the upper floor with vaulted ceilings and huge windows making the most of the beautiful mountain views beyond. The light and airy room includes dining for up to 10 and comfortable seating. A state of the art kitchen with everything you or your private chef would need. A balcony leads from the kitchen area and looks onto the Pleney ski slopes.
The vaulted ceilings continue into the master bedroom suite. The suite includes a superking luxury bed, lounge area with wall mounted TV and loads of storage. The suite has a luxury bathroom with a beautiful bath suite and separate shower cubicle.
Downstairs there are 3 more en-suite bedrooms. The family bedroom has a double/twin bed plus 2 bunks above. The bunks are big enough for adults as well as children. This room has an en-suite shower room and balcony. The other 2 en-suite double/twin rooms also have balconies.
The apartment has Wifi throughout and a SMART TV allowing for access to Netflix and all other features on via the internet. You also have access to English Freeview.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the chalet and make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the chalet and your skis and ski boots will be fitted in the boot room. This allows you to start your holiday straight away, so sit back enjoy a glass of the wine from your complementary welcome pack.
Our concierge services and fully flexible approach means we can create your perfect holiday for you. From private chefs and housekeeping to transfers, grocery shopping and wine deliveries or anything else you would like to arrange. We will guide you through your booking and will remain on hand to help during your stay
*Please note that this property has an open staircase and we are unable to provide a suitable stair gate. If you have small children please discuss with us prior to booking.
The apartment is in a superb location, just 2 minutes walk along a flat road to the Pleney Telecabine. Perfect for dropping off for ski lessons and kindergarten.
The SuperMorzine lift is just 5 minutes walk on foot or via the free Petit Train which stops outside the Pleney Telecabine.
The shops, bars and restaurants of Morzine are on your doorstep.
Master Suite – Super king bed, en suite luxury bathroom with seperate shower. Lounge area with TV. Wardrobe storage
Family Bedroom – Super king bed or twins, 2 upper bunk beds, ensuite shower room, storage and balcony
Bedroom 3 – King bed or twins, ensuite shower room, storage and balcony
Bedroom 4- King bed or twins, ensuite shower room, storage and balcony
- SLEEPS 8 - 10
- MASTER SUITE WITH LOUNGE & LUXURY BATHROOM
- PLUS 3 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- PRIME CENTRAL LOCATION
- MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- PENTHOUSE WITH VAULTED CEILINGS
- HUGE OPEN PLAN LIVING
- STATE OF THE ART KITCHEN
- 80in INTERNET CONNECTED TV
- ENGLISH FREEVIEW CHANNELS
- PRIVATE BOOT ROOM
- UNDERGROUND PARKING
- GILCHRIST AND SOAMES TOILETRIES
- FLUFFY TOWELS
- EGYPTIAN COTTON LINEN
- WASHING MACHINE & TUMBLE DRYER
- NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE
- WINE FRIDGE
- COT & HIGHCHAIR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- MULTIPASS VOUCHER
- SECURE BIKE STORAGE
SCROLL DOWN FOR WINTER 2019/20
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise:
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment or chalet will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.
*Please note that Tourist Tax of 2 euros per adult per night is payable in resort on arrival*