Les Portes Du Pleney, Asta
- SLEEPS 8
- 50 METRES TO THE PLENEY LIFT
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 4 BATHROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
Summer 2019 €2,700 per week
Winter 2019/20 from €2,700 to €6,500 per week
New for the 2019/2020 Winter season, Les Portes Du Pleney sits in the perfect position; 50m from the Pleney cable car and Morzine village. The Asta apartment sleeps 8 guests in 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
The apartment is just 50m from the Pleney cable car.
The village with all the shops, bars and restaurants is on the door step.
The SuperMorzine cable car is 500m away. If you are in ski boots you can jump on le Petit Train from the Pleney cable car which will drop you at the SuperMorzine every 10 minutes.
The nearest supermarket is 200m away.
Bedroom 1 – Super king or twin beds, ensuite shower room, patio door and storage.
Bedroom 2 – Super king or twin beds, ensuite shower room, patio door and storage.
Bedroom 3 – King bed, ensuite shower room, balcony and storage.
Bedroom 4 – Bunk beds, storage
There is a good quality put up bed in the snug that will sleep another guest if needed.
- SLEEPS 8
- 4 BEDROOMS
- PRIME CENTRAL LOCATION
- UNDERGROUND PARKING
- COMPLEMENTARY WELCOME PACK
- COMPLEMENTARY NUXE TOILETRIES
- FLUFFY TOWELS
- EGYPTIAN COTTON LINEN
- WASHING MACHINE AND TUMBLE DRYER
- NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE
- PRIVATE SKI LOCKER WITH BUILT IN BOOT WARMERS
- TRAVEL COT AND HIGHCHAIR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- ENGLISH FREEVIEW CHANNELS
- SECURE BIKE STORAGE
- MULTIPASS VOUCHER
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise:
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment or chalet will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.
*Please note that Tourist Tax of 2 euros per adult per night is payable in resort on arrival*