- SLEEPS 8
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 4 BATHROOMS
- HOT TUB
- WOOD BURNER
Summer 2019 – €2,200 per week
Winter 2019/2020 – from €3,000 to €7,000 per week
Loup’ka is a spacious duplex self catering apartment with a hot tub in the centre of Morzine. Sleeping up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms. It is possible to ski to 100m away from the slopes of the Morzine/Les Gets ski area.
The apartment is in a very small and exclusive development, there is just one other apartment in the building. The duplex apartment consists of the ground floor and first floor. The ground floor is surrounded by a large sunny, private terrace and has its own front door, so the apartment feels more like a semi -detached chalet than an apartment.
The hot tub is on the terrace in a secluded spot behind the chalet.
The open plan living area is large, with plenty of dining and two comfy seating zones. The private owners are keen cooks so they have created a large and very well equipped kitchen. The TV comfy zone has a large SMART TV with English and French channels plus access to internet streaming sites. The other comfy zone is around a woodburner and looks out to the south facing terrace. There is a further nook with desk and a small piano. There is also a shower room with WC on the lower floor.
There is WiFi throughout the chalet.
All 4 bedrooms are on the first floor and are generous in size. The master bedroom has a king sized bed and an ensuite shower room. Bedroom 3 can be a twin or king sized bed and is also ensuite. Bedrooms 2 and 4 share a bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a king sized bed. Bedroom 4 can be a twin or king bed.
Loup’ka has 2 private underground parking spaces and its own ski room. The door from the garage leads to a hall way were there is generous hanging space and benches, along with a bag storage area.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the chalet and make sure you feel at home. Your ski passes will be at the chalet and your skis and ski boots will be fitted in the boot room. This allows you to start your holiday straight away, so sit back enjoy a glass of the wine in your complementary welcome pack.
We will remain on hand to help with anything required during the week.
Loup’ka is in walking distance of the lifts, shops and bars to Morzine Village.
It is 10 minutes walk to the Pleney Telecabine and 5 minutes walk to the Marie area of Morzine.
You can ski down to 100m away, by taking the blue piste from the Pleney ski area.
There is a bus stop 5 mins walk away if you wish to access Avorziaz directly via the Prodain Telecabine
Bedroom 1 – King sized bed, ensuite bathroom storage, south facing balcony
Bedroom 2 – King sized bed, storage, shares a bathroom with Bedroom 4
Bedroom 3 – King or twin beds, ensuite bathroom, storage
Bedroom 4 – King or twin beds, storage, private balcony. This bedroom shares a bathroom with Bedroom 2
Seperate WC / Shower room on ground floor
- SLEEPS 8
- 4 BEDROOMS, 4 BATHROOMS
- HOT TUB
- SKI IN TO 100M AWAY
- WOOD BURNER
- LARGE TERRACE
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING
- BOOT ROOM WITH WARMERS
- EYGPTIAN COTTON BED LINEN
- INTERNET CONNECTED TV WITH UK AND FRENCH CHANNELS
- 2 UNDERGROUND PRIVATE PARKING SPACES
- WELCOME PACK
- OFFICE AREA
- WASHING MACHINE AND DRYER
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- LARGE AMOUNTS OF STORAGE IN ENTRANCE HALL
Winter 19/20 SCROLL DOWN FOR SUMMER 2019
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise:
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment or chalet will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.
*Please note that Tourist Tax of 2 euros per adult per night is payable in resort on arrival*