Ferme Colline D’En Bas
- SLEEPS 9
- VERY CENTRAL
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 1 TRIPLE BUNKROOM
- HOT TUB
Winter 2019/20 from €3,000 to €7,000 euros per week
Summer 2019 from €2,000 euros per week
Ferme Colline D’En Bas is a luxury self catered apartment on the lower floor of an historic chalet right in the heart of Morzine. This large apartment has the perfect location, with restaurants and bars on the doorstep and both main ski/bike lift stations just 5 minutes walk away.
It comprises of a large kitchen diner with a large opening to the living room. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The apartment has an outdoor hot tub with views to the Pleney slopes.
The modern kitchen is large and has everything you would expect in a self catered rental including a dishwasher, coffee machine and wine fridge. A washer and dryer is in the cave downstairs. There is a large dining table with plenty of space for everyone. The cosy living area has floor to ceiling windows and a view onto the Pleney piste beyond. There is Wifi throughout and a SMART TV with UK cable.
Of the 4 bedrooms, 3 have king sized beds or twins and one is a triple bunk room. Two of the king sized bedrooms have an en-suite and the other shares a family bathroom with the bunk room. The apartment has a full sized bath in one of the en-suite bathrooms.
The apartment has a private entrance onto a driveway with space for cars. Your private boot room is in the cave on the lower floor which also has a separate entrance. In here you will find boot warmers, ski racks plus the washer and dryer. Bikes can be securely stored here in the summer. There is a garden and terrace, where you will find the large hot tub.
This is the perfect chalet for those who want to be right in the centre of town, whilst enjoying a beautiful place to relax in.
One of our team will meet you on arrival at the apartment and make sure you feel at home. You can start your holiday as soon as you arrive with a glass of wine from our generous welcome pack. We can arrange for your ski passes to be at the apartment and your skis and ski boots can be fitted in the boot room. Our concierge service can arrange anything you would like to make your holiday perfect from chefs and housekeeping to wine and grocery deliveries.
What our customers say about Ferme Colline D’En Bas
“The apartment is in excellent location – located very central, with easy access to Morzine or Avoriaz ski slopes. Clean, excellent finishes, and hot tub that was used every night. Great communication before our trip from Kathryn and team – they were able to arrange all our transfers, ski passes, etc – definitely recommend using the services offered to make your experience five star.”
Perfectly located in the heart of Morzine, restaurants, shops and bars are on your doorstep
Both the Pleney telecabine and the SuperMorzine telecabine are an easy 5 minute walk away
Bedroom 1 – Super king or twin beds with en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2 – Super king or twin beds with en-suite shower room
Bedroom 3 – Super king or twin beds
Bedroom 4 – Bunk room with 3 bunks
- SLEEPS 9
- CENTRAL LOCATION IN THE HEART OF MORZINE
- HOT TUB
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 3 BATHROOMS
- SMART TV & UK CABLE CHANNELS
- FULLY EQUIPPED KICHEN
- EYGPTIAN COTTON BED LINEN
- BOOT WARMERS AND SKI STORAGE
- LAVAZZO COFFEE MACHINE
- PRIVATE PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT
- WASHING MACHINE & DRYER
- FLUFFY TOWELS
- COMPLIMENTARY TOILETRIES
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- SUMMER MULTIPASS DISCOUNT
- SECURE BIKE STORAGE
Summer 2019. SCROLL DOWN FOR WINTER 2019/20
Winter 2018/19. SCROLL DOWN FOR SUMMER 2019 & WINTER 2019/20
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise:
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment or chalet will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.
*Please note that Tourist Tax of 2 euros per adult per night is payable in resort on arrival*