- SLEEPS 14
- 3 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- 6 BED BUNK ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
Summer 2019 €1,800 per week
Winter 2019/20 from €2,700 per week
Chalet Adele is a beautifully renovated self chalet chalet in central Morzine, just 10 minutes walk from the SuperMorzine lift and the village centre. This self catered chalet sleeps 14 in 3 ensuite bedrooms, a large bunk room with snug area and spacious open plan living room.
The chalet was once part of a group of old farmhouses which has been sympathetically restored keeping its rustic charm but adding all the facilities that you would expect from a modern chalet.
Set out over 2 floors with 3 ensuite bedrooms and 2 bunk rooms, Chalet Adele offers comfortable living for larger groups.
The ground floor is easily accessible to all and offers large open plan living, with a charming kitchen. The living area is well equipped and includes a music system and projector TV with wifi throughout the chalet.
Also located on the ground floor is an extra WC, laundry room, and a double bedroom with an ensuite shower room.
The first floor comprises of the master bedroom with a balcony and ensuite shower room. There is a family suite with a generously sized bedroom with a double bed and a separate bunkroom with bunks that can sleep kids or adults, and this room has an ensuite shower room,
Also on the first floor is a spacious bunk room containing 3 bunk beds, sleeping 6 people, a sofa area and TV with access to Netflix. There is also a vintage football table for family entertainment as well as a choice of board games.
The chalet has a large boot room with heated drying racks and space to store your skis in the winter or bikes in the summer.
There is a garden with outdoor seating on the road across from the chalet and private parking for up to 3 cars. The road is a quiet cul-de-sac with only a few other chalets.
We will be publishing professional photos of the chalet in early July.
A fireplace is going to be installed for Winter 19/20.
Chalet Adele is located close to the centre of Morzine and 2 minutes from a supermarket.
The chalet is a 10 minute walk to the Super Morzine lifts that access the vast Portes de Soleil ski area. Additionally there is also a free bus at the end of the road that can take you around town and to all major lifts.
Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor) – King size or twin beds and ensuite shower room
Bedroom 2 (Master Bedroom) – King size or twin beds and ensuite shower room
Bedroom 3 (Family Suite) – King size or twin beds leading to a bunk room and ensuite shower room
Bunkroom – 3 Bunkbeds, sofa area, TV
- SLEEPS 14
- RUSTIC LUXURY
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- 3 ENSUITE BEDROOMS
- LARGE BUNK ROOM WITH SNUG AND TV
- SMALL BUNK ROOM
- LARGE BOOT ROOM WITH WARMERS
- LAUNDRY ROOM
- COMPLEMENTARY NUXE TOILETRIES
- WELCOME PACK
Summer Availability Summer 2019. SCROLL DOWN FOR WINTER 2019/20
We understand that holidays are the most precious time of the year and we don’t want you to waste a single minute. From the moment you arrive we want to make sure you are relaxing in the knowledge that everything has been organised prior to your arrival.
Whether you want the freedom of self catering or the pampering of fully catered, it is your choice. We can organise any level of chef services and cleaning you choose or have your groceries and wine delivered. Need childcare? We can help you organise that too.
The welcome pack will make sure you have some essentials to start your holiday. But we like to think that it is the smaller details down to a fireplace ready to be lit with a supply of kindling and wood at your disposal.
Here are just some of the Concierge services we are on hand to help and advise:
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from.
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival.
- Slope transfers – a private mini bus to take you to or from the slopes
- French language courses – not everyone is out for an adrenalin mountain sport holiday. Why not immerse yourself in an intensive french course at the excellent Alpine French School
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities
When you arrive at your apartment or chalet you will be met by one of our team who will show you the facilities and ensure you have everything you need.
The apartment or chalet will be prepared to your individual requirements and sleeping arrangements.
*Please note that Tourist Tax of 2 euros per adult per night is payable in resort on arrival*