We have temporarily relaxed our cancellation and payment policies in light of the Covid pandemic. This allows you to book with us with complete confidence.
These policies are being continuously reviewed in light of changing circumstances.
All bookings for Summer 2020
Morzine is getting ready for business as usual
- All the summer lifts will be open by the end of June.
- Restaurants, shops and bars are open
- Swimming pool is about to announce opening date. We expect the end of June
- Summer luge opening date is about to be announced. We expect the end of June
- Lakes and other tourist hot spots are open
- Cycling and hiking are permitted
- You can travel freely in France
However, we have temporarily relaxed our T&Cs for summer 2020 in light of the virus and associated restrictions.
We are continuously flexing our policies based on the changing circumstances.
Temporary T&Cs for Summer 2020:
New bookings as of 05/06/2020
- You can make a booking without making any payment until 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- At 2 weeks prior to arrival we will require the total amount. At this stage if you wish to cancel the booking you can do so without penalty.
Bookings made before 05/06/2020
- We will not be requiring balance payments until 2 weeks before your arrival (usually 8 weeks)
- Your 25% deposit can be transferred to another summer booking at the same property up to 30/08/2022 if you can not come due to Covid19 restrictions (normally your non-refundable deposit cannot be transferred)
All Bookings for Winter 2020/21
We are very hopeful that by the Winter season our world will be back to normal. But, in case it isn’t we have put the following temporary T&Cs in place. The following applies to all previously made bookings and to new bookings.
Temporary T&Cs for Winter 2020/21
- Due to the impact and uncertainty of quarantine rules between the UK and France, we are happy to make a hold on a booking which can last until 01/09/2020
- You must make a 25% deposit payment no later than 02/09/2020 to secure your booking
- We will not ask you for the balance payment until 8 weeks prior to your visit. If you decide not to come at this point you can roll that 25% deposit to another date before 20th April 2022
All other T&Cs remain the same.