We have temporarily relaxed our cancellation and payment policies in light of the Covid pandemic. This allows you to book with us with complete confidence.
These policies are being continuously reviewed in light of changing circumstances.
Please find the links to the UK Government Advice about travel to and from France for British Citizens.
The following applies to all previously made bookings, new bookings and transferred credit/voucher bookings.
- You must make a 25% non-refundable deposit payment within 48 hours of provisionally booking to secure your property
- We will not ask you for the balance payment until 4 weeks prior to your visit. If you decide not to come at this point you can roll your 25% non-refundable deposit to another date at the same property up to 18 months from your arrival date. Your decision does not have to be based on an official Covid related restriction* at this point.
- Within one week of your arrival, if there are Covid related restrictions* which prevent your travel to the booked property, Elevation Alps will accept a cancellation by you. You will given a credit for the total amount paid. You can use this credit to book the same property for up to 18 months from your arrival date.
- If you decide that you do not want to come after you have paid your balance, but there are no official travel restrictions*, you will be cancelling your booking and no refund or credit will be given. Our normal cancellation T&Cs will apply.
- If Covid related restrictions* come into force mid way through your stay and you have to leave, it will not be possible for Elevation Alps to refund or give a credit for any part of your accommodation cost. If you wish to make a claim on your travel insurance then Elevation Alps will supply any documentation you need.
Covid related restrictions must include one of the following:
- A travel ban in France or from your country of residence or your a tran which prevents travel to the booked property.
- A Covid related closure of the Morzine-Avoriaz mountain lifts
- A Covid related instruction from the local authorities that requires the closure of our properties
- Your country of residence requiring a mandatory quarantine period of more than 2 days on your return. This does not include a quarantine period on return due to a positive Covid test.
All other T&Cs remain the same.
If you have any questions or concerns just get in touch at email@example.com