Ferme Colline D’En Bas is a luxury self catered apartment with a hot tub in the heart of Morzine that sleeps up to 9 people. The apartments location is perfectly placed for those who want to be right in the centre of town and just 5 minutes walk to both the Pleney and SuperMorzine lifts.
The apartment is currently in the final stages of its renovation so we thought we would share this update with you so you can see just how wonderful it is going to be.
The apartment is the lower floor of an historical chalet on a quiet street in the heart of the village. The owners have spent a lot of their time designing the contemporary look and feeling of this apartment, but also keeping the old style farmhouse ambiance at the same time.
There is a private garden to the rear with views to the Pleney slopes and surrounding peaks. Just imagine sitting in the hot tub with a glass of wine, after a hard day on the mountain admiring the stunning view of the Pleney Slopes. On a Tuesday you’ll be able to watch the fireworks from there too.
There is a large kitchen with dining table opening onto a generous sitting room. There are windows on all sides making these rooms light and bright. The sitting room has a patio door leading onto the garden and hot tub.
The chalet has private parking, wifi and an internet connected TV.
There are 2 ensuite double bedrooms, another double and a bunk room which share the family bathroom.
You will find more detail of the chalet, location and floorplan at Ferme Colline D’En Bas
The apartment will be ready for bookings for Christmas and we have plenty of availability throughout the rest of the season.
You can book online by going to the chalet page Ferme Colline D’En Bas and clicking through to availability or just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Week Start||Week Ending||Price in Euros||Availablity|
- Meet and great at the chalet to show you how everything works
- Linen & Towels
- Tourist Tax
- End of stay clean
Once you have booked, we want to ensure that everything you may want and need on your holiday are available to you. Here are some of the Concierge Services we can offer to make the most of your time on the mountain.
- Organising your return transfers to Geneva
- If you would like a chef for breakfasts or dinners then this can be arranged. Also the service can be altered to suit you from a dinner having been prepared and you would just need to put it in the oven to a chef at the chalet cooking a 3 course dinner in front of you
- Shopping – perhaps there are some items that you would like us to get prior to your arrival
- Wine and Beer delivery – we have a list of wines that I have chosen direct from the suppliers that you can choose from
- Ski lessons – we can help you arrange the right ski lessons for you and your group
- Ski and boot hire – all fitted at the chalet for your convenience upon arrival
- Ski passes – ready for you at the chalet upon arrival
- Suggestions and advice about non skiing activities